- Outpatient Department run Monday to Saturday from 09 a.m to 05p.m.
- A pharmacy is located at the ground floor to facilitate the patient parties to purchase genuine medicine at genuine price.
- Patient parties can avail the facility of the cafeteria just nearby ground floor.
- Ambulance facility available.
- Lift facility is available.
- 24x7 emergency services will be available
- 24x7 Specialist doctor available here
- Patient admitted in this hospital with serious life risk problems are admitted in highly specialized intensive care unit.
- This ICU/ICCU is specially tailored to cater to a range of patient needs.
- Operation Theatre complex with the most modern equipments to ensure sterile conditions, Streamlined Ventilation System.
- Pay Clinic also available.
Facilities in Wards of each department:
- Nursing Station
- Examination / treatment room
- Store room
- Duty room
- Demonstration room (25 capacity room)
1) Non-Invasive Diagnostic :-
- Chest X-Ray
- Echo Cardio graphy
- Echo with Colour Doppler
- Paediatric Colour Doppler
- Holter Monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Test
2) Radiology Diagnostics :-
- Body Part CT Scan.
- Brain CT Scan.
- Abdomen CT.Scan.
- Abdomen Thorax.
- CT Spine
- Diabetes Speciality Clinic
- Dermatology Clinic
- Neurology Clinic
4) Pathology and Microbiology :-
- Haematology, Biochemistry e.g.:- Hb%, TC, DC, ESR, INR, Fasting & PP Sugar, Lipid Profile, NS1 (Dengue) etc.
- Serology, Hormone Assay HIV, HCV etc., T3, T4, TSH Thyroid etc.
- Clinical Pathology, Cytology, Profiles, Neurology, Histopathology, Microbiology e.g., Biopsy, Urine Routine, Stool Routine etc.
- Blood Bank Facility