GENERAL INFORMATION / RULES & REGULATIONS
For admission in the new academic session
New academic session begins in September 2016 and ends in August 2017 as per following schedule :-
Date of Commencement of academic session 14th September, 2016
|College Hours||9 a.m. to 5 p.m|
|Puja vacation||07.10.2016 to 15.10.2016|
|Diwali Vacation & Bhatriditiya||29.10.2016 to 01.11.2016|
|Sports & Cultural Week||3rd or 4th week of January 2017|
|1st Terminal Examination||To be notified|
|2nd Terminal Examination||To be notified|
|Recommencement of Classes||To be notified|
|Revision Classes||Till Commencement of the University Examination|
|University Examination||Dates as may be fixed by the University|
|Post. Prof. vacation||After University Exam till further notice.|
****(N. B. The above schedule is provisional and liable to change as per the requirements)****
2. Students are reminded to wish and address their faculty members and other members of the staff with due respect politely on their way to and from college and they are expected to behave in a gentle manner inside or outside the campus.
3. Absence from classes on flimsy ground is strictly prohibited.
4. Students absenting from class must have the valid reason of absence and obtain approval from HOD. After recovery from disease / illness a medical certificate must be submitted to the HOD explicitly stating the word is Fit to attend the classes.
5. If a student is found absent for One month without leave or valid permission from the college authority, his/her name will be struck off from attendance register.
6. Use of APRON is mandatory for both Theory & Practical classes.
7. Student whose conduct is injurious and detrimental to the moral tone of the college, is liable for disciplinary action.
8. The college must be informed in writing of any change of address of guardian.
9. A student occupying hostel will be permitted to go to house only once in a month with written permission from the respective Hostel Superintendent.
10. If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority that matter will be taken up by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the college & if found guilty, firm disciplinary action will be taken by the authority which might extend up to expulsion from the college.